Friday 27 May 2011

Animal Fever!!!

Finally started my blog, new at this so hopefully it won't suck - lol. Well that's not a confident way to start off. I'll begin by saying that all information or details provided on my blog space will be truthful, and will not be taken by other persons or sources unless stated as so. I hope to provide a detailed diary of my pets and how I care for them and any new events going on with my spiny, feathered and furry friends. I also will provide helpful hints and care tips and toy making ideas as well. I hope people who stumble apon this blog can take in some new and helpful information that can aide them with their pets. My menagarie includes a brindle boxer, a budgie, a parrotlet, flemish giant and dwarf rabbits, a bearded dragon and tropical fish. Of course along with all the pets I just listed, I also raise and breed pygmy hedgehogs which will be the majority of what I write about on this blog and cavies which I raise on a very small scale now. They are the reason for naming this blog Northern Pricks obviously hedgehogs are prickly and I'm from Canada. I thought it was original, hopefully people won't be offended. I hope this blog is enjoyed by many as I continue to add my thoughts on pet care.


No comments:

Post a Comment